Tuesday, 30 January 2018

Valentine's day cake giveaway!

Who doesn't love cake? What about if I told you that you can have a cake like this delivered directly to your letterbox!  You can fully personalise it with a mobile number a personal message a greeting even a proposal!

These cakes are five inches and are delivered in a lovely letterbox box and a tin! Your cake will not be damaged in any way! You can add balloons and even choose the flavour strawberry chocolate or vanilla! 

I received this cake and I have to say I'm impressed!  I left the design completely up to bakerdays and I was not disappointed!

For your chance to win a completely personalised Valentine's day cake follow me Helen_urban and bakerdays on Instagram or Facebook find the original post tag and share then comment #win!

This giveaway is open to all UK!
Comp ends 8th February winner Announced on Instagram!

Good luck!

* If you want to make a order head over to www.bakerdays.com
Tel; +44(0)1623 867 160 or email; team@bakerdays.com

No comments:

Post a Comment